Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Michele's Last Thoughts

I can't explain in any amount of words how much this class has taught me. For a school our size to be able to do PCR and protein purification is amazing. Although the class included some intense labs, we accomplished many things that I never thought we would be able to do. We also had a lot of fun on the way, from sandwich boxes to visualizable. It seems like just a few weeks ago that we walked in the classroom to face a packet of 200 biotech words that we only knew around 50 of. Although it seemed incredibly intimidating, Mrs. Allsbrook did an amazing job at teaching us everything we would need to know throughout the semester. The lab experiences were incredibly valuable. I'm sure that when I get to labs in college, I will be ahead of the others because of this class. Thank you for everything you have done for us Mrs. Allsbrook, and remember, Don't stop believing!

No comments:

Post a Comment